1. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
We may collect personal details about you when you register to use our website, place an order online, visit our collection point partners.
– To process an online order we also need your credit card number and expiry date, plus any security details that the credit card processor may require. This process takes place in a secure environment [and we do not retain credit card details after they have been used to process and fulfil an online order].
– We gather information about you to:
– process and fulfil your orders and any returns;
– register and manage your account;
– contact you with information regarding your account;
– process and administer any competitions or promotions you may participate in;
– where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes, provide you with information regarding products and services which we think may be of interest to you;
– let us learn about your shopping preferences and to tailor offers and promotions;
– notify you of any changes to our service.
We may use aggregate information and statistics to monitor website usage or for research and analysis purposes to help us develop the website and our services. These statistics do not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
– You can choose to opt-out of receiving marketing and communications from JewlBiz when you register or any time after that. You can send an email to email@example.com with 'unsubscribe' in the subject line to stop receiving any marketing communications.
3. DATA PROTECTION ACT 1998
The capture, storage and use of your data are governed by the Data Protection Act 1998. This Act also gives you the right to access information held about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. SALE OF BUSINESS
In the event of a sale, transfer, reorganisation or other disposals of JewlBiz, in whole or in part, your details may form part of the transferred business assets and as such may be shared with our advisors and any prospective purchasers and their advisors.
5. YOUR DETAILS
You warrant that the personal information which you are required to provide when you register with us is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects.
If any of the information you have provided to us changes, for example, if you change your email address or name, or if you wish to cancel your registration, please email your new details to info@JewlBiz .com
6. WHERE YOUR DATA IS STORED
– All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Please do not to share your password with anyone.
– Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
7. YOUR CONSENT
8. HOW TO CONTACT US